Australia is the ultramodern, diverse and unique country well known for its panoramic sites and coolest culture. This southern nation is an ideal destination to live in for those who want to spend their lives in a cosmopolitan country with expats having different ethnic backgrounds.
It is a young country with a stable economy encountering incredible opportunities in every possible field of employment. According to the new global study, Australia is ranked in the top four countries to be an immigrant. All these traits of Australia tempt numerous expats to settle in Australia every year and so far granted citizenship to over 3,00,00 Indians.
If you also dream to settle down in Australia which is brimming with massive opportunities, then Australia Permanent Resident Visa is what you should look for. Australia PR Visa empowers you to work and live in Australia with no stay limit.
How to apply for AUSTRALIA PR
- Step 1 - Assess your eligibility
- Step 2 - Score minimum of 65 points in IELTS to qualify for the process
- Step 3 - Choose an occupation from the Skilled occupation list (SOL/CSOL)
- Step 4 - Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) on skill choose
- Step 5 - Apply online for Australia visa within 60 days of receiving ITA
Benefits of living in AUSTRALIA
- Australia is a multicultural country taken over 28% of the total population by immigrants from nearly 200 different nations
- Australia offers lucrative employment opportunities at a higher pay scale
- Australia is an expat friendly country with flexible immigration laws
- Qualify to gain Australian citizenship in at least one year of receiving Australia PR
- Australia has an internationally recognized standard of education
PATHWAYS TO LAND INTO AUSTRALIA
The Australian visa authority has drawn several Immigration programs to permit the entry of immigrants in the country subject to the category of a potential applicant, the purpose of immigration, investment needs, and skills across the various territories of Australia.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 489)
Getting eligible for Australia PR Visa is now not an arduous task to be done. Beneath are a few of the pointers where you can grab extra points and enhance your chance to pass eligibility criteria.
An applicant is required to score a minimum of 65 points in Points Grid
An applicant's age must be below 45 to qualify for Australia visa
An applicant needs to secure at least a competency level in a language proficiency test
An applicant must be of occupation nominated in Australia`s occupation list
Before applying for Australia PR, it is a must for an applicant to get skills assessed
Documentation is one of the significant parts of the Australia Visa process. Below mentioned is not a comprehensive list of all documents required and are subjected to change but consist of a provisional set of documents which are expected to be required while filing visa application.
- Proof of Education- (Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet, Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet, Bachelor's Degree and mark sheet and Master's Degree and mark sheet.)
- IELTS score (needs at least 7 band)
- Employment Record- (Job offer letter, a reference letter from the previous employer, payslips of last 3 months, promotion letter)
- Income proof (Bank statements, Any fixed deposits, PPF, and ITR's of last 2 years)
- Expression of interest (EOI)
- Skill Assessment report
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Divorce certificate and legal separation agreement (if divorced)
Point system is a method of evaluation in Australia under which applicant case is analyzed and marked on the basis of the educational profile, age, language competency, work experience, etc.
The average cost to avail Australia PR visa for an individual from India is about INR 3,00,000/- to INR 4,00,000/- and are subject to change.
Australia PR visa is valid for 5 years and after completing 3 years from 5 years visa holder gets eligible to apply for Australia citizenship.