Why Study in Europe?
There is no surprise that Europe is one of the most popular study destinations in the world. Plenty of international students choose to study in Europe. Are you fascinated to study here as well? Read further to know why Europe is a lucrative study destination and how you can apply for your study visa.
After completing your academic course from Europe, you will not only be rewarded with your educational qualification but you will also be full of lifetime experiences and memories.
Why Choose Europe as your Study Destination?
As per data released in 2012, 1.4 million international students moved to Europe for further studies and this number of increasing every year. The main reason being the world-class education, the best infrastructure, and modern technology.
1. The Quality of Education
2. Continent of Innovation
4. Career Options
5. Scholarships and Costs
European countries enjoy the most exceptional and efficient education system in the world and this is the main reason that brings thousands of students to Europe each year. However, the eligibility criteria are quite different. The system is quite systematic and they follow a rigorous approach to admission:
International students are can apply with/without IELTS/PTE/TOEFL
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree are required to complete their secondary education. If the university has any specific entrance test, the student is required to pass one.
Students pursuing a Master’s degree should have an equivalent bachelor’s or diploma degree.
Students pursuing Ph.D. needs to have an equivalent masters or diploma degree.
If you are applying for a student visa in Europe, you need to have these compulsory documents with you:
- Application Form
- Academic Documents
- Certificate of English Proficiency Tests like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other.-(If Any)
- Photocopies of first and last pages of your passport
- Statement of Purpose (SOP). 6. The medium of Instruction Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Latest Resume/CV
- Experience Letters (if available)
Once these documents are submitted and if the university is satisfied with the documents, the student will be called for a video interview or a telephonic interview. Further process will be based on the performance in the interview.
Once the student clears the application process, he needs to submit the following final documents:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized
- Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
- Official Invitation letter from the respective University
- NOC Certificate
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of colleges’ first year fee payment
- Proof of Accommodation in Europe
- Proof of Financial Resources
- Overseas Medical Insurance
- Flight tickets